Features of ALL SATA Gear Wrench
- Strong fine gear ratcheting box end needs as little as 5° of sweep to move a fastener, a standard fixed box end needs a minimum of 30° or 6 times the area.
- Ultra small head shank design allows it into the tightest of places, places where a ratchet and socket will not fit.
- The ratcheting box end comes with Surface Drive configuration that nearly eliminates fastener rounding.
- With the special accessory adapters, it becomes a fine gear ratchet that does not require special sockets.
Features of Pass-Thru Ratchet & Socket System
- 5° ratcheting arc VS. 12° on standard combination wrenches.
- Pass-Thru ratchet & socket system eliminates the need for deep sockets.
- The Vortex socket has a thin wall and arc design.
- Up to 50% thinner than conventional ratchet systems.
- Up to 40% stronger by eliminating drive tang.
- Adapter allows you to use Gear Ratchet with standard square drive sockets.
Metric Vortex Sockets x 9 pc (19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 27, 30, 32, 34 mm)
Quick Release Adaptor x 1 pc
Vortex Extension Bar 6" x 1 pc
Pass-Thru Ratchet x 1 pc