Model: CB2-CP25/160AR (Two Single-stage Centrifugal Pumps)
- COMBIPRESS are twin pump sets for water pressurisation, with a range to suit the requirements of domestic, civil agricultural and industrial applications.
Principle of Operation
- COMBIPRESS pressure booster sets are pre-assembled ready for installation.
- The sets operate as "duty-assist", with one or both pumps starting automatically in succession as demand for water increases.
- This system is enery efficient as it only starts the pumps necessary to meet the demand.
- The lead pump is alternated automatically by the control panel.
Clean water and chemically non aggressive liquids:
- Water Supply: pressure boosting for industry, condominiums, hotels, communities, water treatment plants, camping sites, schools, hospitals, barracks, etc.
- Irrigation: football and sports, grounds, golf courses, agriculture and artical snow systems.
- PUMPS complete with suction and delivery manifolds, ball valves and non-return valves.
- BASE made of powder-painted metal sections.
- Control systems PRE-INSTALLED on the delivery manifold, comparising of pressure gauge, connection for pressure vessel (not supplied), and two user adjustable pressure switches. The factory settings are shown in the following tables.
- CONTROL PANEL with door interlocked power switch, low voltage pressure switch control circuit, automatic pump changeover, thermal motor protector and "anti-bounce" system to ensure that the pumps run for an acceptable period once started.
- CB2m: Single Phase 230V - 50Hz including capacitor, and with integral thermal overload protection.
- CB2: Three Phase 230/400V - 50Hz up to 4kW
400/690V - 50Hz from 5.5 to 18.5kW
||2.2 + 2.2 kW
|Max. Flow Rate
|Pressure Switch Factory Setting (1 bar)
||2.5 ÷ 3.5
|Pressure Switch Factory Setting (2 bar)
||2 ÷ 3
Hup Sheng Hardware Trading Co.
1483B, Jalan Besar, Seri Kembangan, 43300, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-89480628 & 603-89485763