Features of ALL SATA Gear Wrench
- Strong fine gear ratcheting box end needs as little as 5° of sweep to move a fastener, a standard fixed box end needs a minimum of 30° or 6 times the area.
- Ultra small head shank design allows it into the tightest of places, places where a ratchet and socket will not fit.
- The ratcheting box end comes with Surface Drive configuration that nearly eliminates fastener rounding.
- With the special accessory adapters, it becomes a fine gear ratchet that does not require special sockets.
Features of XL Locking Flex Head Gear Wrench
- 5° ratcheting arc VS. 30° on standard combination wrenches.
- 13 Locking positions with flexible head.
- One finger operated lever with options of "locking" or "not locking" postions.
- 15° offset provides additional knuckle clearance.
- Surface Drive Plus provides a stronger grip on fasteners.
||10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 17mm, 19mm