PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE: hupshenghardware.com
Yamaha listened to what their customers wanted when they built this inverter generator. The result is the EF2400iS. Not only is it super-quiet (53-58dBA), it only weighs 32 kgs and produces 2400 watts of maximum power. Cleaner, quieter and more powerful, the EF2400iS is the next step forward in generator technology.
- TwinTech™ capability - Hook up two EF2400iS’s for 4600 watts of maximum power.
- Auto-decompression system - Reduces compression for easier starting.
- Gasoline petcock - Helps prevent carburetor contamination during storage.
- Controls all on one panel - Easy access to controls.
- Smart Throttle™ varies engine speed based on load - Improves fuel economy and reduces noise.
- Comfortable grip handles - Easy portability and storage.
- Fuel gauge - Ability to gauge fuel level without opening cap.
- OilWatch warning system - Prevents engine damage • Provides added peace of mind.
- Electrical overload breaker - Prevents generator damage in case of overload.
- Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved Spark Arrestor - Only 53 dBA at 1/4 load...eliminates errant sparks.
- Die-cast aluminum frame - The EF2400iS is Light weight, high strength.
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control - Can run products with built-in microcomputers or microcomputer-controlled electric tools.
- DC outlet - 8A12V outlet for charging batteries (cables included).
- Rubber vibration isolation feet - Absorbing feet for increased smooth operation and noise reduction.
- Multipole alternator - Light, compact design with great power output to weight ratio.
- OHV engine with cast iron cylinder liner - Efficient, reliable, powerful providing long life and excellent heat dissipation.
- Easily detachable side panels - For easier serviceability.
- Noise Block™ sound reduction system - The Yamaha EF2400iS is Very quiet.
||12V / 8Amp
||OHV Air Cooled - MZ175
||4 kW (5.5 hp) / 4000rpm
|Dimensions L x W x H
||527mm x 419mm x 459mm
|Fuel Tank Capacity
||6 Liters (Full Load)
|Operating Hours (Eco On)
||9 hours (1/4 load)
||54dBA (1/4 load) / 59 dBA (Full Load)