Model: LS1219L + WST06
- Unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System design offers single slide-glide operation; reduced saw footprint allows operation flush against a wall.
- Increased capacity for up to 8" crown molding (vertically nested), 6-3/4" baseboard (vertical), and 15" crosscuts at 90°.
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation.
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance.
- Innovative direct drive motor and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (6-3/4").
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver "dead-on" accurate cuts.
- Less weight (65 lbs.) and the most compact design in its class for easy jobsite portability.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 3,200 RPM.
- Large-sized aluminum base improves stability of material for efficient cutting.
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life.
- Miters 0-60° left and right; bevels 0-48° left and right.
- Positive miter stops at: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45°, and 60° left or right.
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher quality cutting.
- Integrated upper and lower 5-1/2" tall fence system offers added rigidity for more precise miter and bevel cuts.
- Built-in laser clearly indicates line-of-cut whether blade is turning or not; on-off switch and micro-adjustments for precise "left-of-blade" or "right-of-blade" cutting.
- Ergonomic rubberized horizontal D-handle design for better fit and added comfort.
- Replaceable stainless steel miter scale features large and easy-to-read markings.
- Easy-to-read dual bevel scale for more precise adjustments.
- See-through blade guard system for greater visibility of blade and line of cut.
- Easy blade changes for increased efficiency.
- Oversized trigger switch for better fit, added comfort and easier operation.
- Easy one-touch slide lock for convenience.
- Simple 90º turn-of-the-knob miter angle lock/unlock mechanism.
|Max Mitre Range
||60°L / 60°R
|Max Bevel Range
||48°L / 48°R
|Max Mitre Cut
||45°: 91mm x 207mm
90°: 91mm x 380mm
|No Load Speed
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||898mm x 664mm x 725mm
|Power Supply Cord
- TCT Saw blade
- Vertical vise
- Hex wrench
- Triangular rule
- Dust bag
Compact folding miter saw stand. Compatible for broad range of Makita miter saw.
- Compact and lightweight aluminum tubular design for job site portability; weighs only 15kg.
- Large solid rubber wheels and side handle allow the stand with miter saw attached to be easily transported around the job site (miter saw not included).
- Material support extensions extend to 2513mm and support up to 226kg for increased cutting efficiency.
- “Tool-less” adjustable miter saw bracket levers for easier installation/adjustment/removal of saw.
- Durable aluminum feed roller and adjustable material stop are engineered for efficient repetitive cuts.
- Adjustable non-marring rubberized foot provides additional support when leveling the stand on uneven surfaces.
- Sliding rail design allows easy positioning of the miter saw (miter saw not included).
- Folding legs allow for easy transport and compact storage.
- Compact design (45-1/4" folded) for convenient transporting and easy vertical or horizontal storage.
- Carrying handle allows stand to be carried with a single-hand when folded.
- On-board hex wrench storage for convenient bracket adjustments.
- Fits all currently available Makita miter saws.
|Table Height Positions (Adjustable)
|Spring Loading Mechanism
|Material Support Extensions
|Max. Weight Capacity
|Folded Dimensions (L x W x H)
||1250mm x 270mm x 245mm
|Open Dimensions (L x W x H)
||1400mm x 740mm x 840mm
Hup Sheng Hardware Trading Co.
1483B, Jalan Besar, Seri Kembangan, 43300, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-89480628 & 603-89485763