Model: 80HDG22.2 (3 phase)
Submersible Dewatering Pump for Construction & Civil Engineering with 3HP motor.
Price inclusives 6%GST.
- Designed for construction and civil engineering applications: Its easy portability, double outer casing and water cooling motor make it possible to run the pump in low water levels.
- The pumps are durable and leakproof structure with automatic resetting motor protection and double mechanical seals made of silicon carbide.
- The internal casting is coated with High Solid Epoxy coating to prolongs metals from corrosion and oxidization.
- Harden and abrasion resistant impeller that is made of high chrome alloy (HiCrFC) steel with a hardness of 55~60 Rockwell.
- The pumps are equipped with a ductile cast iron (FCD-700) agitator to create powerful stirring and pumping action for slurry.
- Civil engineering, dewatering, tunneling, ground works, mining and manhole sewer.
- Industrial wastewater dewatering or recycling fluids containing solid sediments for Gravel pit, Sand and Gravel plant.
- Mobile use for contractors, installers and industries.
Limits of use
- Liquid temperature: 0~40°C (32~104)
- Submersion Depth: 30m (100 ft)
||3HP (2200 watts)
|Maximum Flow Rate
Hup Sheng Hardware Trading Co.
1483B, Jalan Besar, Seri Kembangan, 43300, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-89480628 & 603-89485763
Pump Structures (Click to enlarge)
Product Features (Click to enlarge)
Performance Curves (Click to enlarge)
Pump Specifications (Click to enlarge)