Model: 80HD25.5 (3 phase)
Submersible Dewatering Pump for Construction & Civil Engineering with 7.5HP motor.
- Designed for civil engineering applications; its easy portability, double outer casing and water cooling motor make it possible to run the pump to low water level.
- The pumps are durable and leakproof structure with automatic resetting motor protection and double mechanical seals made of silicon carbide.
- The internal casting is coated with High Solid Epoxy coating to prolongs metals from corrosion and oxidization.
- Multi-impeller design with High Chrome Alloy Steel (HiCrFC) impeller, wear plate and wear rings with a hardness if 55-60 Rockwell. It is the hardest and toughest impeller among the construction pump and against abrasion.
- The pumps are durable with Epoxy Resin Cable, IP68 waterproof structure, automatic resetting and double mechanical seal made of silicon carbide.
- Civil engineering, dewatering, tunneling, ground works, mining and manhole sewer.
- Industrial wastewater dewatering or recycling fluids containing solid sediments for Gravel pit, Sand and Gravel plant.
- Mobile use for contractors, installers and industries.
Limits of use
- Liquid temperature: 0~40°C (32~104)
- Submersion Depth: 30m (100 ft)
||7.5HP (5500 watts)
|Maximum Flow Rate
Hup Sheng Hardware Trading Co.
1483B, Jalan Besar, Seri Kembangan, 43300, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-89480628 & 603-89485763
Pump Structure (Click to enlarge)
Performance Curves & Specifications (Click to enlarge)
Performance Specifications (Click to enlarge)