8" Metabo miter saw with laser marking.
- Compact light weight, suitable also for one-handed transport.
- Robust die-cast aluminium design for the highest demands.
- Easy transport thanks to ergonomically-designed handles and saw head lock.
- Effective dust extraction via integrated dust scoop.
- Fast and precise setting of common angles using stop points.
- Laser for exact display of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required).
- Adjustable and extendable table width extension, removable to put long panels, slabs etc. underneath.
- Bright LED work light for illumination of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required).
- Sliding high rear fence profiles for safe sawing.
- Material clamp for secure fixing of the work piece from the top or front.
- Saw head can be inclined to the left, with additional angle range for undercuts.
- All scales and operating elements are visible from the working position and can be operated intuitively.
- Easy saw blade change by means of spindle lock: No dismantling of the pendulum protective cover required.
Maximum cutting width
|90° : 120mm
45° : 80mm
|Maximum cutting depth
||90° : 60mm
45° : 45mm
|90°/90° : 120mm x 60mm
||45°/45° : 80mm x 45mm
|Left : 47°
Right : 47°
|Saw Blade Tilt
||Left : 47°
Right : 2°
||216mm x 30mm
|Rated input power
|No Load Speed
|Revolutions at rated load
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
475 x 465 x 285 mm
- 8" Saw blade
- Material Clamp
- Tool for sawblade change
Hup Sheng Hardware Trading Co.
1483B, Jalan Besar, Seri Kembangan, 43300, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-89480628 & 603-89485763