Model: DSD180Z (Without Battery & Charger)
Suitable for straight cuts and is perfect for overhead applications cutting holes in plasterboard for light switches or lights.
- Variable speed on trigger allows easier start of cutting.
- LED job light illuminates the cut line.
- Cutting depth adjustment - depth can be adjusted to drywall thickness to prevent accidental breakage of wires.
- Base cover protects drywall surfaces from scratches and damage and keeps the machine balance during cutting.
- Excellent manoeuvrability achieved by the excellent tool balance; allows easy over-head operation.
- Easy straight cutting achieved by blade shape and cutting system.
- Dust box designed to catch dust in over-head applications.
- Can easily be attached to a dust extractor.
- Screw down blade clamp.
- Orbital mechanism.
- Trigger lock.
- Battery fuel gauge.
- V-notch in base plate helps easy tracing of cutting line.
|Strokes Per Minute
|Length of Stroke
||Drywall: 30mm (1-3/16")
Wood: 15mm (9/16")
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||263mm x 79mm x 291mm
- Battery & Charger is NOT included.
- Blade cover
- Hex wrench
Hup Sheng Hardware Trading Co.
1483B, Jalan Besar, Seri Kembangan, 43300, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-89480628 & 603-89485763
Click to enlarge