Compact metal bevelling tool for 45° chamfers and radii of 2 to 3 mm at visible edges.
Price inclusives 6%GST.
- Compact metal bevelling tool for 45° chamfers and radii of 2 to 3 mm at visible edges.
- Surfaces free from oxide and burrs as ideal preparation for the application of powder or paint coatings for maximum protection from corrosion.
- One-touch controller: Patented, tool-free setting of the cutting depth in 0.1 steps; stop points for short setting times, and protection against unintentional adjustment of the cutting depth when working.
- Slim cutter head with standard carbide indexable inserts and ball-bearing stationary seal ring for working in tubes and in curves.
- Guide stop for a uniform finish and high quality of the surface when processing straight sheets.
- Metabo Long-life motor with patented dust protection for long service life.
- Thumbwheel controlled Vario-Constamatic (VC)-Full wave electronics ideal for working on materials requiring customised speeds, and at speeds which remain almost constant under load.
- Electronic safety shutdown of the motor for safe working in case the tool stops unexpectedly.
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection.
- Slim design for ideal handling.
|Rated Input Power
|Type of Edges
||Chamfer & Radius
|Max. Chamfer Width 45°
||6mm / 1/4"
|Max. Chamfer Height at 45°
|Grading Of Cutting Depth Settling
|Curves Smallest Inner Ø
- 2 Carbide indexable inserts 45° chamfer (ISO: DCMT 11 T 304)
- Guide stop
- Screwdriver Torx 15
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT) side handle
- MetaLoc case
- 2 Carbide indexable inserts radius R2
- 2 Carbide indexable inserts radius R3
Hup Sheng Hardware Trading Co.
1483B, Jalan Besar, Seri Kembangan, 43300, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-89480628 & 603-89485763
Click to enlarge 1
Click to enlarge 2
Click to enlarge 3