- Gas ovens run on natural gas, propane, butane, liquefied petroleum gas or other flammable gas as a fuel source.
- The cost of gas oven is lower that electirc oven in long run.
- Heat is came from up and bottom and can be set at between 20°C to 200°C.
- Independent control for top and bottom heat.
- Temperature inside oven is constant.
- Superhigh temperature safe protectors.
- Automatic ignition contolled by thermostat.
- Timing program to prevent overheat.
- Built-in lights to view the process of baking.
||230V / 50Hz
|Outer Dimensions (L x W x H)
||1310mm x 835mm x 560mm
|Inner Dimensions (L x W x H)
||870mm x 670mm x 205mm
Hup Sheng Hardware Trading Co.
1483B, Jalan Besar, Seri Kembangan, 43300, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-89480628 & 603-89485763