6" Plunge cut circular saw with speed control delivers precise & accurate cutting.
- 1300W motor with variable speed control dial (2,000 - 5,200 RPM) for optimum performance in a variety of materials.
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/16" at 90° and 1-9/16" at 45°).
- Bevel capability (-1 to 48°) with positive stops at 22.5° and 45°.
- Close to the wall cutting (11/16") for expanded cutting applications.
- Ideal for cutting large wood panels and other wood materials in confined areas.
- 1-1/2" OD dust port directs material away from the operator and connects to a vacuum system.
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting.
- Built-in current limiter helps prevent motor burnout.
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups.
- Easy-to-set depth adjustment with large scale.
- Smooth and convenient plunge release lever for operator comfort.
- Magnesium components deliver a well balanced and lightweight saw at only 9.7 lbs.
- Dual front and rear bevel supports provide additional rigidity for precise and accurate bevel cuts.
- Precise straight and 45º bevel cuts as the position of the blade enters the material on the same sight line when using a guide rail.
- Locking lever holds the blade in position so that the wrench can be inserted through the hole in the blade case for easier blade installation.
- On-board hex wrench for fast and easy blade changes.
- Built-in depth stop allows a preliminary first cut of 2 to 3mm to be performed prior to cutting through the entire material for clean and splinter-free cutting.
- Rubberized handles for added comfort.
- Large 1-7/16" rear dust port directs material away from the operator and easily connects to a vacuum system.
- Includes a premium 48 tooth carbide tipped blade.
- Optional guide rail system interacts with the saw base to provide smooth, perfect, dead-on straight or bevel cutting (available as SP6000J1).
- Slide lever on saw base designed to engage the optional guide rail (sold separately) when bevel cutting for stability.
- Saw base is attachable to other guide rail systems in the market,
|Continuous Rating Input
||at 90° : 56mm (2-3/16")
at 45° : 40mm (1-9/16")
at 48° : 38mm (1-1/2")
||165 mm (6-1/2")
|No Load Speed
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||341mm x 225mm x 250mm
|Power Supply Cord
- TCT Saw blade
- Hex wrench
- Rip fence (Guide rule)
Hup Sheng Hardware Trading Co.
1483B, Jalan Besar, Seri Kembangan, 43300, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-89480628 & 603-89485763
Click to Enlarge