Model: Micro IR-100
Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
Price inclusives 6%GST.
- The RIDGID® micro IR-100 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer provides simple, quick and accurate surface temperature readings at the push of a button.
- You simply squeeze the trigger and point the ultra-sharp dual Class II lasers at the surface being measured.
- The micro IR-100 provides an immediate temperature measurement on a clear, easy-to-read backlit LCD display.
- In addition to numerous other uses, this rugged and compact instrument enables professional tradesman to diagnose heating and ventilation problems, perform preventative monitoring of electrical motors and systems, troubleshoot steam traps and quickly check fuses or circuit breakers for overheating – all without contact.
- Ultra Sharp Dual Class II Lasers illuminate the surface being measured.
- Ergonomic Pistol Style Grip with rugged over molding allows you to keep a solid grip in the harshest of industrial environments.
- 20:1 Distance To Spot Ratio allows you to take more accurate measurements from long distances.
- Visual and audible alarms quickly alert you to temperatures outside of the ranges that you set.
- Bright Backlit Display which can be toggled on in poorly lit areas.
- Tripod Mount Capable for repeatable, precise temperature measurements.
||-58º to 1472ºF (-50º to 800ºC)
||-58°F ~68°F (-50°C ~20°C) ±4.5°F (2.5°C); 68°F ~1472°F (20°C ~800°C) ±1.0% or ±1.8°F (1.0°C).
||Distance to Spot Ratio - 20:1
||Current temperature, maximum temperature
||Battery 1 x 9V
Hup Sheng Hardware Trading Co.
1483B, Jalan Besar, Seri Kembangan, 43300, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-89480628 & 603-89485763