Model: JSWm1B-N (Single Phase)
- Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
- The self-priming JSW pumps are designed to pump water even in cases where air is present.
- As a result of their reliability and the fact that they are easy to use, they are recommended for use in domes- tic applications such as the distribution of water in combination with small or medium sized pressure sets, and for the irrigation of gardens and allotments, etc.
- The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
Pumped liquid: clean water
- Flow rate up to 50 l/min (3 m3/h)
- Head up to 47m
- Manometric suction lift up to 9 m (HS)
- Liquid temperature between -10 °C and +40 °C
- Ambient temperature up to +40°C
- Max. working pressure 6 bar
- Continuous service S1
||1" x 1"
||500 W / Single phase
||5 ~ 55 L/min
||36 ~ 14 meters
|Manometric Suction Lift
||Max. 9 meters
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||348mm x 171mm x 158mm
Hup Sheng Hardware Trading Co.
1483B, Jalan Besar, Seri Kembangan, 43300, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-89480628 & 603-89485763