Model: CB2-2CP32/210A (Two Twin-stage Centrifugal Pumps)
Price inclusives 6%GST.
- COMBIPRESS are twin pump sets for water pressurisation, with a range to suit the requirements of domestic, civil agricultural and industrial applications.
Principle of Operation
- COMBIPRESS pressure booster sets are pre-assembled ready for installation.
- The sets operate as "duty-assist", with one or both pumps starting automatically in succession as demand for water increases.
- This system is enery efficient as it only starts the pumps necessary to meet the demand.
- The lead pump is alternated automatically by the control panel.
- Clean water and chemically non-aggressive liquids.
- Water Supply: pressure boosting in industrial applications, condominiums, hotels, communities, water treatment plants, campsites, schools, hospitals, barracks, etc
- Irrigation: playing fields in general (football, golf, etc), agricultural cultivation, artificial snow systems.
- PUMPS complete with suction and delivery manifolds, ball valves and non-return valves.
- BASE made from sheet metal.
- PRE-INSTALLED control systems, comprising a pressure gauge and two user-adjustable pressure switches (the factory settings are indicated in the following tables), fitted to the delivery manifolds.
- CONTROL BOX complete with door-interlock power switch, low voltage pressure switch command circuit, automatic pump alternation function, thermal overload protection and pump start-up protection (prevents the pumps from continuously starting-up as a result of small and brief supply demands).
- CB2m: Single Phase 230V - 50Hz.
- CB2: Three Phase 230/400V - 50Hz up to 4kW.
400/690V - 50Hz from 5.5 to 18.5kW.
||7.5 + 7.5 kW
|Max. Flow Rate
|Pressure Switch Factory Setting (1 bar)
||9 ÷ 10
|Pressure Switch Factory Setting (2 bar)
||8.5 ÷ 9.5
Dimension and Weight (Click to Enlarge)
Hup Sheng Hardware Trading Co.
1483B, Jalan Besar, Seri Kembangan, 43300, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-89480628 & 603-89485763