Mitre Cuting Corner Clamps
- The open design of the clamp makes it possible to nail and glue joints under clamping pressure
- In addition to its function as a mitre framing clamp, it has many general purpose uses and is an ideal tool for pattern makers
- The body mounting holes enable the clamp to be screwed to a bench
- The clamps have to countersunk holes for fixing to a wooden block, which can be secured between the jaws of a bench vice.
- Thanks to the precision machined clamping surfaces and open design, these clamps are straight forward to operate and provide easy access for glueing and nailing.
Hup Sheng Hardware Trading Co.
1483B, Jalan Besar, Seri Kembangan, 43300, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-89480628 & 603-89485763