- Suitable for waterpump from 1.5HP to 2HP (single phase).
- Maximum delivery height: 15meters.
- With Monometer Gauge.
Price inclusives 6%GST.
Installation & Use
- The EASYPRESS series consists of electronic devices designed to start (when a tap is turned on) and stop (when a tap is turned off) single-phase pumps.
- The microprocessor protects the pump from dangerous working conditions, such as dry running, and allows the pump to be re- started either automatically or manually.
- It also prevents the pump from starting-up too often when small leaks are present within an installation.
- Max flow rate: 200 l/min (12 m3/h)
- Working pressure: 10 bar
- Start-up pressure: 1.5 bar
- Maximum liquid temperature +65 °C
- Ambient temperature up to +40 °C
- Burst pressure > 40 bar
- Protection: IP 65 • VOLTAGE: 230 V - Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Max current:
a) 10 A EASYPRESS I
b) 16 A EASYPRESS II
- There are three different models available to choose from.
- Each with a different start-up pressure and easily identified by the coloured cap.
- It positioned at the rear of EASYPRESS, suitable for delivering supply to different heights.
Construction & Safety Standards
- The easy to replace, resin sealed circuit board offers complete protection from the effects of humidity and is housed in an IP 65 case.
- The EASYPRESS circuit board has passed the most stringent EMC tests for electromagnetic compatibility (low interference emission and high disturbance immunity), guaranteeing reliable operation in any environment.
|Maximum Delivery Height
||1" x 1"
Models of Pedrollo Pumps which compatible with Easy Press 2a
Hup Sheng Hardware Trading Co.
1483B, Jalan Besar, Seri Kembangan, 43300, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-89480628 & 603-89485763