Model: CP220A (Three phase)
- Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
- As a result of their reliability and the fact that they are easy to use, these pumps are widely used in civil, agricultural and industrial applications such as for supplying water, in conditioning and cooling systems, for irrigation, etc.
- The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
The range of pumps in the CP220 series has been designed to suit a wide variety of applications, with features such as
- Long flat performance curves
- Flat absorption curves at high delivery rates, preventing motor overloading even during prolonged use
- Good suction capacities both at low and high delivery rates
- Cast iron PUMP BODY, with UNI ISO 228/1 gas threaded suction and delivery ports BRASS IMPELLER, centrifugal radial flow type, for CP220 and CP230 pumps.
- CAST IRON IMPELLER, centrifugal radial flow type, for CP250 pumps. AISI 316 stainless steel MOTOR SHAFT.
- Ceramic and graphite MECHANICAL SEAL MOTOR: pumps are coupled directly to an asynchronous, high efficiency PEDROLLO induction motor of suitable size, which is quiet running, closed and externally ventilated, suitable for continuous duty.
Pump Liquid: Clean Water
- Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
- Liquid temperature between -10 °C and +90 °C
- Ambient temperature between -10 °C and +40 °C
- Max. working pressure 10 bar
- Continuous service S1
||2" x 2"
||4000 W / Three phase
||50 ~ 450 L/min
||48.5 ~ 36 meters
|Manometric Suction Lift
||Max. 7 meters
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||460mm x 250mm x 328mm
Hup Sheng Hardware Trading Co.
1483B, Jalan Besar, Seri Kembangan, 43300, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-89480628 & 603-89485763