The original tin snips were first designed in 1924 and have dominated the sheet metal cutting industry to such an extent that today, snips and shears are referred to "Gilbows".
- Unique non-slip joint set and tested for a perfect cut. This should be re-adjusted only after sharpening.
- Double, hollow ground blades reduce friction for easier cutting.
- Induction hardening means that the Gilbow holds it's cutting edge even longer.
- Drop-forged carbon tool steel handles and blades.
- Safety stop prevents trapped fingers.
||12" / 300mm
Hup Sheng Hardware Trading Co.
1483B, Jalan Besar, Seri Kembangan, 43300, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-89480628 & 603-89485763