Mechanics' Vice 8"
Introduction of Irwin Record Vices
- Irwin Record Vices have become the benchmark by which all other vices are measured.
- Design, choice of materials and manufacturing disciplines each set very high standards which for the end user, translate into safety, reliability and excellent value.
- Irwin Record Vices are manufactured from either grey iron or S.G. Ductile iron.
a) Grey iron - A tough material with good shock absorbing qualities and great strength under compression. It is precision machined to a very fine tolerance.
b) S.G. Ductile iron - A strong and flexible with similar characteristics to steel and is virtually unbreakable. Heavy duty vices manufactured from this material are designed to take much more punishing workloads than normal vices.
Features of Mechanics' Vices
- Rigid and robust, the body and sliding jaw are cast from close grained grey iron which is CNC machined on all friction surfaces for a smooth reliable action.
- The jaws, handle and main screw are steel, the latter having a two-start rolled acme thread to speed the jaws from fully closed to fully open with a minimum of winding.
- Swivel bases model is 6SB (RM183). NOT INCLUDED.
Hup Sheng Hardware Trading Co.
1483B, Jalan Besar, Seri Kembangan, 43300, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-89480628 & 603-89485763