- Chain pipe wrenches are mainly used in confined spaces, such as against a wall or close to a nest of other piping.
- Simply loop the chain around the pipe, lock it and the jaws will grip in the direction of the turn.
- The pipe can then be easily tightened or loosened with short strokes of the handle.
- It has one fast cutting wheel and two wide rollers.
- As well as keeping the cutter squarely on track, the rollers smooth down the surface leaving a clean-cut ready for jointing or threading.
||1/8" - 2" (10mm - 60mm)
- Replace wheel & pin & circlip T202-E-F : RM50.00
Hup Sheng Hardware Trading Co.
1483B, Jalan Besar, Seri Kembangan, 43300, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-89480628 & 603-89485763