Model: PRO-NGAm1A (Single Phase)
Price inclusives 6%GST.
- The open impeller design allows liquids containing relatively high levels of impurities to be pumped without the risk of the impeller clogging.
- All of the components in contact with the pumped liquid are constructed in stainless steel AISI 316. As a result of these characteristics the PRO-NGA series pumps find specific use in assemblies for washing fruit, vegetables, fish and shellfish, in industrial assemblies for washing metallic objects and glass containers, as well as for the circulation of cooling liquids.
- Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
- The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
Pumped liquid: clean or relatively laden water
Use: industrial, agricultural
- Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
- Liquid temperature between -10 °C and +90 °C
- Ambient temperature between -10 °C and +40 °C
- Max. working pressure 6 bar
- Passage of suspended solids up to Ø 10 mm
- Continuous service S1
||1-1/2" x 1-1/2"
||750 W / Single phase
||50 ~ 350 L/min
||19.5 ~ 6 meters
|Manometric Suction Lift
||Max. 7 meters
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||297mm x 190mm x 227mm
Hup Sheng Hardware Trading Co.
1483B, Jalan Besar, Seri Kembangan, 43300, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-89480628 & 603-89485763